Software Development Manager
Are you interested in building next generation services that will help launch features globally? It is still a day 1 for our international expansion - do you want to influence how we grows around the world?
Our International Technology is building new tools and services responsible for changing how we expand to new countries around the world. Our mission is to bring our company to the entire world and provide parity in experience to customers, no matter where they shop from.
We are looking for Software Development Manager who is able to quickly understand the challenges of operating a large scale engineering organization, who will enjoy the challenge of analyzing highly ambiguous and complex problems and shaping how our engineering organization operates globally.
As a Software Development Manager with our International Technology you will:
· Lead design and development of software systems to meet the rapid growth of our retail business and its capabilities.
· Hire and develop the industry’s best talent to build a strong and well-balanced team.
· Define the strategy and engineering roadmap for your team.
· Lead the architectural direction working with multiple teams across the company.
· 5+ years in Software Development.
· 4+ years directly managing Software Engineers.
· A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience.
· Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages such as C, C++, Java, or Perl.
· Experience leading the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations.
· Have experience with building highly-available distributed systems on cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS).
· Enjoy presenting complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
· Have fun looking after multiple priorities in an ever-changing environment.
· Skill for developing the careers of engineers.
· A love for team environments.
· Excellent communication skills, in both written and verbal contexts.
· A track record of delivery.